- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1 cup of white sugar (or 1/2 a cup of white sugar and 1/2 of brown sugar, if you have any. I personally recommend using brown sugar as well.)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp of Molasses
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tbs of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of butter, softened
- 1/2-3/4 cup of pumpkin (steamed)
2. In a smaller bowl, start by beating the egg. Then add the molasses, vanilla extract, milk and butter. Mix these ingredients well and then add it to the mixture of dry ingredients.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
5. Mix all the ingredients.
6. Drop by tablespoons onto the prepared cookie sheets, each one about 2-3 inches apart and bake for about 15-20 minutes. Then set them out and let them cool.